So you want to protect your original and expensive Xbox 360 games and want to learn how to copy xbox 360 games on a new empty CD/DVD? You have come to the right place. I will explain below the easiest and best way to copy your Xbox games, so keep reading.
There is a legitimate reason for many people to backup their Xbox games in order to protect them from damage, scratching, theft etc. A perfect one-to-one copy of your original Xbox game will allow you to store your genuine DVD to a safe place and use the copied DVD for playing your game every day. However, a regular CD/DVD burning software (such as those used to burn music CDs or video DVDs for example) will NOT be able to successfully copy an Xbox 360 game.
Original video games for consoles like Xbox 360, PS2/PS3, Wii etc, have a copy protection mechanism that prohibits the owner to copy them on a new DVD media. In the past, there was not an easy solution for copying Xbox 360 games. You had to apply a hardware or software mod on your console system and then follow a rather difficult procedure in order to finally backup an original Xbox game. That approach was also risky because you could damage your game console.
Today there is an easy solution to copy your Xbox 360 games and use the backup CD/DVD to play the game with no problems. There are specialized Game Copy Software on the Internet today that are able to bypass the copy-protection of the original game DVD, thus you can make perfect one-to-one backup. This kind of software is able to copy also games from all major game console vendors such as PS2/PS3, Wii, Xbox, Xbox 360, Gamecube, PC games, Dreamcast etc. Basically you install a game copy software on your Windows PC and using your computer’s DVD Burner you can copy the original Xbox 360 game on a new blank DVD disk.
Because I am an avid gamer myself (owner of both an Xbox 360 and a PS3), I have searched on the Internet and found a game copy program that allowed me to backup all of my original Xbox 360 and PS3 games very easily. This is Game Copy Wizard.
- Advanced “copyright-busting” technology that allows the software to copy any video game.
- Can copy games for virtually any game console, such as Xbox, Xbox 360, PS2, PS3, Wii, PC Games, Dreamcast, Gamecube.
- Includes full video tutorials that show you step-by-step how to copy any video game disk.
- The copied game can be played on the Xbox 360 with no problems. No need to use the original disk any more.
- You can also create video DVDs from your media files such as Divx, xvid, mp4.
- Unconditional 60-Day Money Back Guarantee. Try it Risk Free and return the package if you are not satisfied (this is very rare though).
- Full Technical Support with a Ticketing System.
- More Features Here.
I give Game Copy Wizard my top recommendation. Search around the Internet about this system and you will understand that it is the best and most popular game copy package online.